For this assignment you will play a game called ‘Lie Detector’. Each group will have 3 people. How to play ‘Lie Detector’
- First, an object is shown to the audience.
- Then, the group members recount stories trying to convince the audience the object is theirs.
- Next, the audience tries to guess who is telling the truth.
- Finally, the group members reveal who really owns the object.
Advice for your video:
- Use recount language learnt in class (from the ‘Recount Booklet’)
- Test the video and sound quality before filming.
- 1 video blog (5-10 minutes long)
- 1 storyboard
- 1 evaluation
Here is a video made by Joel, Selvi and Adele, three teachers at Pentagon SMA 10 Here are some other examples: