Worksheet – how to write an evaluation
How to write a good evaluation
- When answering the questions “What is your strongest area? Why?” and “What is your weakest area? Why?” include:
- Your strongest/weakest area
- A reason why this is your strongest/weakest area
- An example from the video
Example: What is your strongest area? Why?
|Your strongest/weakest area||
|A reason why this is your strongest/weakest area||
|An example from the video||
- When answering the questions “How can you improve upon your weakest area?” include:
- At least 2 specific ways you can improve upon your weakest area
|Bad Example – not specific|
|Good Example – specific|
Below is an example of a good evaluation. It was written by a student at Pentagon SMA 10 for the OPINIONS: Movie Review Assignment.