Video Blog 1: how well do you know your friend?
Instructions for video blog (vlog):
Make a video with a friend. Ask each other questions to see how well you know each other. Watch the example vlogs and use a creative approach in your own video.
- 1 video blog and 1 evaluation
- 2-5 min long
- 2 people (work in pairs)
- Submit on a USB (flash drive) in mp4 format
In lesson two we will be learning about storyboards. A storyboard is used to plan scenes in a movie. It can show the order in which events happen.
Here are three storyboards from famous movies. Can you guess which movies they are from?
Did you guess? The movies are: Frozen, Spiderman 2, and X Men.
Try making your own storyboard. Use three boxes to structure your video. Label each box ‘Beginning’ ‘Middle’ and ‘End.’ Have a look at the example below:
You will know if your storyboard is successful if:
- it has an introduction, middle and an end
- it has simple illustrations for each box
- it has an explanation of how you will test each other
- it has an explanation of the punishment for the loosing person
- it has an explanation of how the video will end
There is a storyboard template available on the ‘Worksheets’ page.